Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged renewable energy
- Cleaner Fuels
It’s time to move beyond oil and develop cleaner fuels to run America’s cars, trucks and buses.
- Running our cars and trucks on cleaner fuels like biofuels and electricity, and stopping dirty alternatives, is a critical part of developing a new energy economy.
Documents Tagged renewable energy in All Sections
- Global Warming Solutions
- Solving global warming means investing in clean energy, green jobs and smart energy solutions. We can’t afford delay. This five-step plan will repower, refuel and rebuild America, starting today.
- Our Forests Aren't Fuel
- Forests are for wild animals, fresh air, clean water, and hiking with our kids. But now industry wants to burn our forests for biomass electricity, polluting the air we breathe and stealing from future generations.
- Renewable Energy for America
Harvesting the Benefits of Clean, Local, Renewable Energy
- This guide for farmers and agricultural communities on the economic benefits of investment in renewable energy includes maps showing both existing renewable energy facilities and potential for development of renewable resources.
- Stop Dirty Fuels
- As cheap, plentiful conventional oil becomes a luxury of the past, we now face a choice: to set a course for a more sustainable energy future of clean, renewable fuels, or to develop ever-dirtier sources of transportation fuel derived from fossil fuels -- at an even greater cost to our health and environment. Looking for fuel in all the wrong places puts wildlands, air, water and climate at risk.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- Sharing Economy and Future Metro Transportation Sales Tax Measure: Building Transit and Making Connections to Reduce Gridlock and Pollution
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 7/31/15
- Making the Impossible Possible? The Senate Moves the DRIVE Act
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 7/25/15
- Speeding Toward a New Paradigm: Integration and Innovation in the Sharing Economy
- posted by Fernando Cazares, 7/8/15