Environmental Issues: Transportation
All Documents in Transportation Tagged vehicle
- Supplying Ingenuity
U.S. Suppliers of Clean, Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Technologies
- Emerging from recent economic turmoil, the United States automotive industry is again profitable. Consumers are demanding cars and light trucks that go farther on a gallon of fuel, and the industry is meeting those demands by adding technologies that improve fuel economy and cut carbon pollution.
Documents Tagged vehicle in All Sections
- Congressional Testimony of Deron Lovaas, Vehicles Campaign Director: Future Federal Role for Surface Transportation
- In this testimony, delivered before the Senator Environment and Public Works Committee, Lovaas discusses the role of the federal government in determining transportation policy. With high gas prices at the pump affecting families across the country, he offers an in-depth analysis of policy prescriptions to lessen our addiction to oil, and create a more economically and environmentally sustainable transportation sector.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
- The Importance of Pedestrian Friendliness: A Photo Essay
- posted by David Goldstein, 6/26/15
- Reverse DRIVE: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly in a Proposed Highway Bill
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 6/24/15
- Remaking California's Transportation System for People and Their Environment (Audio)
- posted by Amanda Eaken, 6/23/15