Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged arsenicSorry, no documents were found that meet your criteria.
Documents Tagged arsenic in All Sections
- Katrina’s Wake: Arsenic-Laced Schools and Playgrounds Put New Orleans Children at Risk
- When Hurricane Katrina tore through New Orleans in August 2005, the levee failures inundated the city -- particularly its most vulnerable neighborhoods -- with a hazardous sea of fuel, sewage and chemicals. This August 2007 issue paper reveals that people in New Orleans were returning home to communities that have not been adequately cleaned up, and offers solutions on a federal and local level for charting a safer course for New Orleans.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Save Our Arctic and Atlantic Waters Now
- posted by Rhea Suh, 2/4/16
- Soil Should Be the Foundation of Food, Water, and Energy Policy
- posted by Lara Bryant, 2/1/16
- New Guidelines Will Help Make Water Infrastructure Projects More Resilient
- posted by Ben Chou, 1/27/16
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.