Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged sewage water pollution
- NRDC Testimony for NYS senate Public Hearing on Sewage Water Pollution Notification Procedures
- Written testimony for Lawrence Levine before the New York State Senate Standing Committee on Environmental Conservation public hearing on notification procedures related to sewage and other pollutants released into our water, held on October 14, 2011. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- New Report Shows That Healthy Soils Can Help in the Fight Against Climate Change
- posted by Ben Chou, 11/19/15
- Making Sense of the Clean Water Rule is Easy
- posted by Jon Devine, 11/17/15
- Not In Our National Interest
- posted by Rhea Suh, 11/6/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.