Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged volumetric pricing
- Volumetric Wastewater Pricing
Volumetric pricing for sanitary sewer service in California would save water and money
- Volumetric sewer pricing is the simple concept of billing a customer for the volume of water discharged to the sewer based on the water meter reading -- water the customer actually uses as opposed to a flat charge. The less water a customer uses, the less the bill will be.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Save Our Arctic and Atlantic Waters Now
- posted by Rhea Suh, 2/4/16
- Soil Should Be the Foundation of Food, Water, and Energy Policy
- posted by Lara Bryant, 2/1/16
- New Guidelines Will Help Make Water Infrastructure Projects More Resilient
- posted by Ben Chou, 1/27/16
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.