Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged safe drinking water
- Ready or Not: An Evaluation of State Climate and Water Preparedness Planning
- As global warming pollution continues to affect our environment, risks to our water supply will only increase, posing grave challenges to our nation’s cities, towns, and neighborhoods.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- After Toledo, What's Next?
- posted by Karen Hobbs, 9/30/14
- State Attorneys General Express Strong Support for Clean Water Protection Rule
- posted by Becky Hammer, 9/16/14
- New groundwater policy brings California into the 21st century
- posted by Marcus Griswold, 9/16/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.