Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged commercial real estate
- The Green Edge
How Commercial Property Investment in Green Infrastructure Creates Value
- Green infrastructure has been proven to help solve major urban stormwater problems and improve the health and livability of neighborhoods. Cities and others have promoted these practices to commercial property owners as a way to improve stormwater management and, in some communities, to reduce stormwater utility bills. But there is a wider range of benefits that these practices, when used on private property, can provide to commercial property owners and their tenants.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Map-gate: The Newest Strange Claims About the Clean Water Protection Rule
- posted by Jon Devine, 8/29/14
- A Water Bond to Protect the Environment and the Economy
- posted by Doug Obegi, 8/28/14
- USAID Needs to Bring Together Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation with Fresh Water Conservation and Climate Resilience in Development Assistance
- posted by Elizabeth Shope, 8/28/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.