Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged KellyCoplin
- Tackling Water Scarcity
Five Southern California Water Agencies Lead the Way to a More Sustainable Tomorrow
- Water scarcity has long been a fact of life across much of the southwestern United States. Changing climate patterns, growing populations, and over-tapped aquifer and river systems call for bold strategies to meet water supply needs for this region.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Map-gate: The Newest Strange Claims About the Clean Water Protection Rule
- posted by Jon Devine, 8/29/14
- A Water Bond to Protect the Environment and the Economy
- posted by Doug Obegi, 8/28/14
- USAID Needs to Bring Together Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation with Fresh Water Conservation and Climate Resilience in Development Assistance
- posted by Elizabeth Shope, 8/28/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.