Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged KatePoole
- Tackling Water Scarcity
Five Southern California Water Agencies Lead the Way to a More Sustainable Tomorrow
- Water scarcity has long been a fact of life across much of the southwestern United States. Changing climate patterns, growing populations, and over-tapped aquifer and river systems call for bold strategies to meet water supply needs for this region.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Our Food Lifeline: A SXSW Eco 2014 Preview
- posted by Claire O'Connor, 9/30/14
- NRDC Goes to Austin: A Tasting Flight of Our SXSW ECO Panels
- posted by Dylan Gasperik, 9/30/14
- After Toledo, What's Next?
- posted by Karen Hobbs, 9/30/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.