Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged cliamte change
- Ready or Not: How Water-Ready is Your State or City?
- As climate change affects communities across the U.S., some states are leading the way in preparing for the impacts on water resources. These states are reducing carbon pollution and planning for climate change impacts. Yet many states are not acting and remain woefully unprepared. NRDC's first-of-its-kind state-by-state analysis examines climate preparedness levels in all states, revealing nation's best and worst.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- The Proposed Bay Delta Conservation Plan Is the Wrong Approach for California
- posted by Kate Poole, 7/29/14
- BUSTED: Big Ag's Big Myths About the Clean Water Protection Rule
- posted by Jon Devine, 7/25/14
- The Clock is Ticking to Craft a Good, BDCP-Neutral Water Bond for California
- posted by Doug Obegi, 7/24/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.