Environmental Issues: Water
All Documents in Water Tagged JonDevine
- Advancing America’s Clean Water Legacy
The Administration is strengthening clean water protections.
- The Administration should continue to move forward to strengthen protection for the waters that so many communities depend upon for drinking, swimming, fishing and economic activity.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- New Senate Bill Would Repeal Clean Water Act
- posted by Jon Devine, 4/25/15
- Fashion Revolution Day 2015
- posted by Linda Greer, 4/24/15
- House Republicans Vote Against Protecting Your Drinking Water
- posted by Jon Devine, 4/16/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.