Environmental Issues: Sustainable Communities
All Documents in Sustainable Communities Tagged metropolitan land use
- Metropolitan Land Use & Transportation Planning
Solutions for Sustainability
- Metropolitan regions have become increasingly important as they continue to guide our land use and transportation, in addition to our economy.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Kaid Benfield's Blog
Kaid Benfield writes about development, community and the environment on Switchboard.
Kaid's Recent Posts
- What the latest housing data mean for the environment
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 8/1/14
- What we like - and don't like - about our cities
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 7/29/14
- Meet the original 'High Line'
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 7/14/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.