Environmental Issues: Sustainable Communities
All Documents in Sustainable Communities Tagged transportation planning
- Metropolitan Land Use & Transportation Planning
Solutions for Sustainability
- Metropolitan regions have become increasingly important as they continue to guide our land use and transportation, in addition to our economy.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Kaid Benfield's Blog
Kaid Benfield writes about development, community and the environment on Switchboard.
Kaid's Recent Posts
- City growth outpaces that of suburbs: new data
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 4/16/14
- The coolest urban trail you are likely to see
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 4/10/14
- LA's Little Tokyo strengthens its identity by planning a "cultural eco-district" (written with Thomas Yee)
- posted by Kaid Benfield, 4/3/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.