Environmental Issues: Wildlife
All Documents in Wildlife Tagged dolphins
- Go Below the Surface of the Gulf Oil Disaster
An interactive guide to the Gulf spill's effects on one of the most productive marine ecosystems in the world
- It appears that only a fraction of the millions of gallons of crude oil that have flooded into the Gulf of Mexico rises to the surface. A lot of the oil remains dissolved or dispersed in the Gulf’s waters, contaminating one of the most productive marine ecosystems in the world. Go below the surface of the Gulf oil disaster with this interactive graphic.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Don't Be Fooled: Rep. Hastings & Friends DON'T Care About the Fish & Wildlife Service
- posted by Elly Pepper, 4/9/14
- Wildlife Protections for Bears, Wolves, and Mountain Lions Pass the Illinois Senate Unanimously
- posted by Nick Magrisso, 4/7/14
- Pollinators find a home at the White House
- posted by Sylvia Fallon, 4/7/14