Environmental Issues: Wildlife
All Documents in Wildlife Tagged dolphins
- Go Below the Surface of the Gulf Oil Disaster
An interactive guide to the Gulf spill's effects on one of the most productive marine ecosystems in the world
- It appears that only a fraction of the millions of gallons of crude oil that have flooded into the Gulf of Mexico rises to the surface. A lot of the oil remains dissolved or dispersed in the Gulf’s waters, contaminating one of the most productive marine ecosystems in the world. Go below the surface of the Gulf oil disaster with this interactive graphic.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Songbird SOS
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 12/3/15
- New Report on the Destructive Impacts of Energy Development on Wildlife
- posted by Amanda Jahshan, 11/24/15
- No Room to Roam - New Top Ten Report Highlights the Isolation of Yellowstone Grizzly Bears
- posted by Sylvia Fallon, 11/18/15