Environmental Issues: Wildlife
All Documents in Wildlife Tagged caribou
- Arctic Wildlife Refuge: Why Trash an American Treasure for a Tiny Percentage of Our Oil Needs?
Drilling for oil in America's premier wildlife sanctuary would deface the pristine landscape and threaten Alaskan wildlife.
- Drilling for oil in America's premier wildlife sanctuary would deface the pristine landscape and threaten Alaskan wildlife.
- Safeguarding Alaska's Arctic Wilderness
- Oil and gas drilling, coal mining and invasive development are combining with global warming's effects to wreak havoc on Alaska's vast, remote Arctic landscape. NRDC is working with Alaskan Native communities to protect this wilderness area and the whales, bears and other diverse wildlife that depend on it.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- The Fight Widens: NRDC challenges the approval of the pesticide combination Enlist Duo in nine more states
- posted by Sylvia Fallon, 4/20/15
- Why we have grave environmental concerns about "fast track" trade authority
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 4/20/15
- California's Mendocino County Suspends Illegal Contract with Wildlife Services
- posted by Elly Pepper, 4/13/15