Environmental Issues: International Issues
All Documents in International Issues Tagged dry cleaning
- Clean By Design: Consumer Care
- Conventional dry cleaning is risky to public health and the environment. Consumers should minimize traditional dry cleaning services and wash more clothes at home in cold water and air dry when possible. Designers can help by minimizing the reliance on fabrics that need to be dry-cleaned and by educating their customers about cleaning alternatives.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Get Updates and Alerts
- The Minamata Convention on Mercury: Contents, Guidance, and Resources
- The Minamata Convention on Mercury is an international treaty that addresses the global problem of mercury pollution.
- China's Budding Environmental Movement
- Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.