Environmental Issues: International Issues
All Documents in International Issues Tagged JCERDC
- Harnessing the Power of Science
India and the United States Collaborate to Create Opportunity for Breakthrough Clean Energy Research
- In November 2010, Indian Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh and U.S. President Barack Obama launched the Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center (JCERDC), a key, bilateral $100 million effort under the Partnership to Advance Clean Energy (PACE). NRDC and our partners in India--the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), and the Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW)--share the objective of making this funding opportunity a success. We are disseminating this information widely to help ensure that the highest caliber of talent in both countries is drawn into this grant opportunity. The success of the JCERDC model could lead to bigger collaborations between India and the United States to accelerate clean energy, and catalyze low-carbon solutions to address both our countries' energy security and energy access needs. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Toxic Trade: The Global Metallic Mercury Market
- It will take an international solution to curb the world's mercury pollution problem -- and the United States should lead the way.
- China's Budding Environmental Movement
- Attorney Alex Wang talks about what it's like to be in on the ground level of a new environmental movement.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.