Environmental Issues: Environmental Justice
All Documents in Environmental Justice Tagged community action
- You Can Beat City Hall - Community Action Tips
- These community-action tips will get you started in fighting the introduction of polluters into your neighborhood.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Over 100 Pages Long: The List of Problems with California's Draft Environmental Report on Fracking
- posted by Giulia C.S. Good Stefani, 3/26/15
- New York's Energy Revolution Will Mean More Clean and Renewable Power Projects in Low- to Moderate-Income Neighborhoods
- posted by Raya Salter, 3/23/15
- Nothing Says Love Like Petroleum Coke Dust
- posted by Meleah Geertsma, 3/11/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Hidden Danger
- A large percentage of U.S. Latinos live and work in urban and agricultural areas where they face heightened danger of exposure to air pollution, unsafe drinking water, pesticides, and lead and mercury contamination.
- Asthma and Air Pollution
- Bad air can bring on asthma attacks; tracking air quality and controlling pollution from cars, factories and power plants can help.