Environmental Issues: Environmental Justice
All Documents in Environmental Justice Tagged Los Angeles
- Partnerships for Change
NRDC has worked with many community-based organizations to defend people's right to a safe and healthy environment.
- Over the years, NRDC has joined forces with community-based grassroots groups across the country to help protect the health and environment of local communities from harmful industrial development and toxic pollution.
Documents Tagged Los Angeles in All Sections
- The Tejon Ranch model
On environmental issues, the middle road doesn't suit everybody. But it can preserve a lot of wilderness for posterity.
- On environmental issues, the middle road doesn't suit everybody. But it can preserve a lot of wilderness for posterity.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
Get Updates and Alerts
- New York's First Emissions Regulations for Distributed Generation Will Slash Diesel Pollution
- posted by Miles Farmer, 2/8/16
- Five Ideas we'd like to see in Mayor Bill de Blasio's State-of-the-City Speech
- posted by Eric Goldstein, 2/4/16
- Laying it all out: How low income communities can win with the Clean Power Plan
- posted by Khalil Shahyd, 2/2/16
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Hidden Danger
- A large percentage of U.S. Latinos live and work in urban and agricultural areas where they face heightened danger of exposure to air pollution, unsafe drinking water, pesticides, and lead and mercury contamination.
- Asthma and Air Pollution
- Bad air can bring on asthma attacks; tracking air quality and controlling pollution from cars, factories and power plants can help.