Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged scientific research
- Effective and Practical Disclosure Policies
NRDC Paper on Workshop to Identify Key Elements of Disclosure Policies for Health Science Journals
- Among the editors and staff of environmental and occupational health sciences journals, there is a recognized need for disclosure policies that are simple, clear, and effective. The goal of such policies is to provide sufficient information about any existing competing interests so that readers may exercise judgment about the objectiveness of the information. This June 2009 paper outlines NRDC's recommendations for effective and practical disclosure policies. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- 2,4-D or not 2,4-D? That is EPA's question.
- posted by Kristi Pullen, 9/23/14
- Neonicotinoid pesticides - bad for bees, and may be bad for people too
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 9/17/14
- China Environmental News Alert - September 12, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/12/14