Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged endocrine disruptors
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Drinking Water: Risks to Human Health and the Environment
- Testimony of NRDC Senior Scientist Gina Solomon before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Subcommittee on Energy and the Environment. February 25, 2010. Get document in pdf.
- Endocrine Disruptors
- Answers to questions including: What is an endocrine disruptor? What are some likely routes of exposure to endocrine disruptors? Are children at greater risk from endocrine disruptors?
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Climate change variability, not just temperatures, increase mortality risks for vulnerable populations
- posted by Juan Declet-Barreto, 7/24/15
- Multidrug resistant foodborne bug threats on retail meat - Klebsiella, not your usual suspect
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 7/23/15
- Call on the California Legislature to Fix or Stop Weak Antibiotics Bill That Locks in Risky Antibiotics Use Practices
- posted by Avinash Kar, 7/13/15