Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged interviews
- The EPA’s Pesticide-Protection Failure
- Linda Greer, the director of NRDC’s public health program, discusses the failure of the federal government to implement the Food Quality Protection Act, a groundbreaking 1996 law recognizing that children are particularly vulnerable to the ill-effects of pesticides.
Documents Tagged interviews in All Sections
- An Interview with Elizabeth Kolbert
- New Yorker writer Elizabeth Kolbert speaks with NRDC's Phil Gutis about storytelling's role in solving global warming.
- Cost-effective Pollution Prevention in an Industrial Setting
An unlikely partnership between environmentalists and Dow Chemical achieves major pollution reductions.
- An unlikely partnership between environmentalists and Dow Chemical achieves major pollution reductions.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Show the Show-Me-State a More Energy Efficient Home: A Call for Consideration of Affordable Rental Housing in Missouri's State Energy Plan
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 2/25/15
- The market is leading the way on reducing antibiotics in meat production, but it's not enough
- posted by Avinash Kar, 2/19/15
- A new class of antibiotics — an exciting discovery but no substitute for antimicrobial stewardship
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 1/13/15