Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged SB 695
- Testimony of Sarah Janssen to Oregon Legislature supporting a ban on Bisphenol A (BPA) in polycarbonate beverage containers. March, 2011
- Comments from the Natural Resources Defense Council on SB 695, legislation to ban the use of Bisphenol A (BPA) in baby bottles, sippy cups and reusable water bottles. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Lawsuit compels EPA to respond to petition on monarch butterfly crisis
- posted by Sylvia Fallon, 5/4/15
- China Environmental News Alert - May 4, 2015
- posted by NRDC China Team, 5/4/15
- What's on Your Plate Affects the Planet
- posted by Peter Lehner, 4/27/15