Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged fda reform
- Sidelining Safety: The FDA Fails to Protect the Public from Toxic Chemicals
- When the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was created more than 100 years ago, it was tasked with assuring the safety of human and animal drugs and our nation's food supply. In recent years, however, the FDA has been plagued by scandals: failing to protect patients from dangerous drugs and major recalls of contaminated spinach and eggs. Sadly, these examples are only the tip of the iceberg of a much bigger problem that jeopardizes the health of nearly every American. Get document in pdf.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Neonicotinoid pesticides - bad for bees, and may be bad for people too
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 9/17/14
- China Environmental News Alert - September 12, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/12/14
- Reading, Writing, and ...Toxic Pesticides?
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 8/27/14