Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged toxic chemical risk assessments
- Strengthening Toxic Chemical Risk Assessments to Protect Human Health
- The National Academy of Sciences' recommendations that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, as well as other government agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, should make several changes to strengthen their toxic chemical risk assessments have not been heeded. The public must be protected from diseases due to toxic chemicals in food, water, air, and consumer products.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Show the Show-Me-State a More Energy Efficient Home: A Call for Consideration of Affordable Rental Housing in Missouri's State Energy Plan
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 2/25/15
- The market is leading the way on reducing antibiotics in meat production, but it's not enough
- posted by Avinash Kar, 2/19/15
- A new class of antibiotics — an exciting discovery but no substitute for antimicrobial stewardship
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 1/13/15