Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged toxic chemical risk assessments
- Strengthening Toxic Chemical Risk Assessments to Protect Human Health
- The National Academy of Sciences' recommendations that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, as well as other government agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, should make several changes to strengthen their toxic chemical risk assessments have not been heeded. The public must be protected from diseases due to toxic chemicals in food, water, air, and consumer products.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Neonicotinoid pesticides - bad for bees, and may be bad for people too
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 9/17/14
- China Environmental News Alert - September 12, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/12/14
- Reading, Writing, and ...Toxic Pesticides?
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 8/27/14