Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged toxic chemical risk assessments
- Strengthening Toxic Chemical Risk Assessments to Protect Human Health
- The National Academy of Sciences' recommendations that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, as well as other government agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, should make several changes to strengthen their toxic chemical risk assessments have not been heeded. The public must be protected from diseases due to toxic chemicals in food, water, air, and consumer products.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- A Case for Non-Chemical Stressors
- posted by Kristi Pullen, 4/25/15
- China's National Coal Cap Policy Could Save Nearly 50,000 Lives and $6.2 billion Every Year by 2020
- posted by Barbara Finamore, 4/24/15
- Fashion Revolution Day 2015
- posted by Linda Greer, 4/24/15