Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged conditional registration
- Superficial Safeguards: Most Pesticides Are Approved by Flawed EPA Process
- The public may think pesticides are only allowed onto store shelves and for use in agriculture and into consumer products if they have been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a transparent and scientifically rigorous process. Recent investigations by NRDC, however, reveal a deeply flawed system, indicating that the public's trust is misplaced.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Neonicotinoid pesticides - bad for bees, and may be bad for people too
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 9/17/14
- China Environmental News Alert - September 12, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/12/14
- Reading, Writing, and ...Toxic Pesticides?
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 8/27/14