Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged conditional registration
- Superficial Safeguards: Most Pesticides Are Approved by Flawed EPA Process
- The public may think pesticides are only allowed onto store shelves and for use in agriculture and into consumer products if they have been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in a transparent and scientifically rigorous process. Recent investigations by NRDC, however, reveal a deeply flawed system, indicating that the public's trust is misplaced.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Subway moves the needle on antibiotics, but many questions remain
- posted by Lena Brook, 9/1/15
- Veterinary association endorses flawed policy allowing misuse of precious antibiotics to raise food animals
- posted by Avinash Kar, 8/26/15
- The White House Gets It Right: Climbing to Energy Efficiency for All
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/24/15