Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged schools
- Lead Paint in Schools
- Answers to questions including: How do I determine whether my child’s school has a problem with lead paint? What is considered to be an unacceptable level of lead in paint? How do I know if my child has lead poisoning?
Documents Tagged schools in All Sections
- Powering Classrooms. Empowering Communities.
- Solar has great things to offer schools -- lower energy bills, math and science coolness, a greener footprint. Plus, there's the power of wow. Schools, in turn, have much to offer solar -- big roofs, excited audiences, energy-use profiles that benefit system owners.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- A new class of antibiotics — an exciting discovery but no substitute for antimicrobial stewardship
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 1/13/15
- New Year: NRDC Still Fighting for the Safety of our Pets and Kids
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 1/5/15
- More Fracking Fumes: Studies Repeatedly Find Unsafe Levels of Air Pollution Near Fracking Sites
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 12/16/14