Environmental Issues: Health
All Documents in Health Tagged schools
- Lead Paint in Schools
- Answers to questions including: How do I determine whether my child’s school has a problem with lead paint? What is considered to be an unacceptable level of lead in paint? How do I know if my child has lead poisoning?
Documents Tagged schools in All Sections
- Powering Classrooms. Empowering Communities.
- Solar has great things to offer schools -- lower energy bills, math and science coolness, a greener footprint. Plus, there's the power of wow. Schools, in turn, have much to offer solar -- big roofs, excited audiences, energy-use profiles that benefit system owners.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Climate change variability, not just temperatures, increase mortality risks for vulnerable populations
- posted by Juan Declet-Barreto, 7/24/15
- Multidrug resistant foodborne bug threats on retail meat - Klebsiella, not your usual suspect
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 7/23/15
- Call on the California Legislature to Fix or Stop Weak Antibiotics Bill That Locks in Risky Antibiotics Use Practices
- posted by Avinash Kar, 7/13/15