Environmental Issues: Nuclear Energy, Nonproliferation, and Disarmament
All Documents in Nuclear Energy, Nonproliferation, and Disarmament Tagged Hudson River
- Preventing Hydrogen Explosions at Indian Point Nuclear Plant
Entergy and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Continue to Make Inaccurate and Misleading Statements Regarding the Indian Point Energy Center
- The two pressurized water reactors at Entergy's Indian Point Energy Center remain poorly equipped to minimize the risks of explosive hydrogen that would be produced in a severe nuclear accident involving one or both of these units. In light of this nuclear safety deficiency, NRDC opposes continued operation of the reactors beyond their current license terms.
For additional policy documents, see the NRDC Document Bank.
For older publications available only in print, click here.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- The Clean Energy Way to Fight Climate Change
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 11/8/13
- The Many Ways the Government Shutdown Hurt Public Health and the Environment
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 10/17/13
- Springdale, Utah, a "ghost town," Mayflower spill response slowed and massive furloughs for oversight of nuclear plants in Day 11 of the GOP's government shutdown
- posted by Scott Slesinger, 10/11/13
Nuclear Document Bank
- NRDC’s Perspectives on the Economics of Small Modular Reactors
- NRDC's Amicus Response in Support of Friends of the Earth
- An Evaluation of the NRC Response to the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
Related NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC Senior Nuclear Scientist Unveils Radiation Dosage Data at Senate Hearing
- Nuclear Security Summit Fosters an Illusion of Achievement, Says NRDC
- NRDC Reacts to the Obama Administration's Nuclear Posture Review
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.