Comments on CARB's Regulations to Control Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Motor Vehicles
Official comments from NRDC's global warming and clean-cars experts on the draft regulations for implementation of AB 1493, California's landmark law requiring automakers to reduce heat-trapping exhaust from new vehicles by about 30 percent over the next decade.
last revised 9/27/2005
Get Updates and Alerts
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Brazil first developing country to submit an absolute emissions target for 2025
- posted by Han Chen, 10/2/15
- India Steps Forward with Climate Targets on Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 10/2/15
- India Commits to Accelerate Clean Energy and Climate Action, Clearing Path to Paris Climate Talks
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 9/30/15