Testimony of Michael Goo on Legislative Proposals to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Testimony of Michael Goo, Climate Legislative Director, Natural Resources Defense Council, before the Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality Committee on Energy and Commerce, United States House of Representatives hearing on legislative proposals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, June 19, 2008.
last revised 6/19/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- China is Acting on Climate Change & the Country Can do More
- posted by Jake Schmidt, 12/6/13
- Post-Warsaw Op-Ed: Some convenient truths for 'green growth'
- posted by Anjali Jaiswal, 12/4/13
- Renewable Energy Offers Best Hope, Not Threat
- posted by Noah Long, 12/4/13