Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration
Deepest Cuts : Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration. By Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, Mayra Quirindongo, Jennifer Sass, Gina Solomon. December 2008. Print version, $5.00. Order print copies .
last revised 12/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- A new class of antibiotics — an exciting discovery but no substitute for antimicrobial stewardship
- posted by Carmen Cordova, 1/13/15
- New Year: NRDC Still Fighting for the Safety of our Pets and Kids
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 1/5/15
- More Fracking Fumes: Studies Repeatedly Find Unsafe Levels of Air Pollution Near Fracking Sites
- posted by Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, 12/16/14