Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration
Deepest Cuts : Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration. By Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, Mayra Quirindongo, Jennifer Sass, Gina Solomon. December 2008. Print version, $5.00. Order print copies .
last revised 12/3/2008
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Veterinary association endorses flawed policy allowing misuse of precious antibiotics to raise food animals
- posted by Avinash Kar, 8/26/15
- The White House Gets It Right: Climbing to Energy Efficiency for All
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/24/15
- The (Latest) Fight to Collect Better Data on Farm Use of Antibiotics
- posted by David Wallinga, MD, 8/20/15