Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration
Deepest Cuts : Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration. By Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, Mayra Quirindongo, Jennifer Sass, Gina Solomon. December 2008. Print version, $5.00. Order print copies .
last revised 12/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Bipartisan bill would improve reporting of information about antibiotic use in animal feed
- posted by Avinash Kar, 5/8/13
- Marine Plastic Pollution Producer Responsibility Bill Passes California Assembly Natural Resources Committee
- posted by Leila Monroe, 4/30/13
- EPA Hearing: Citizens Urge Agency to Finalize Cleaner Gasoline and Tailpipe Standards
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 4/25/13