Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration
Deepest Cuts : Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration. By Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, Mayra Quirindongo, Jennifer Sass, Gina Solomon. December 2008. Print version, $5.00. Order print copies .
last revised 12/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- A Singular Day for Clean Air: Safeguards for 45,000 Lives Are Debated in Courts
- posted by Peter Lehner, 12/11/13
- FDA announces finalization of voluntary guidance on antibiotic misuse in livestock industry
- posted by Avinash Kar, 12/11/13
- Losing Your Voice
- posted by Sharon Buccino, 12/10/13