Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration
Deepest Cuts : Repairing Health Monitoring Programs Slashed Under the Bush Administration. By Miriam Rotkin-Ellman, Mayra Quirindongo, Jennifer Sass, Gina Solomon. December 2008. Print version, $5.00. Order print copies .
last revised 12/3/2008
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- A Just Transition in Southeast Chicago
- posted by Rhea Suh, 11/18/15
- Attorney General Bill Schuette and the Clean Power Plan: Wrong on the Facts, Wrong on the Law, Wrong for Michigan
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 11/17/15
- Upshot from Pediatricians: Curb overuse of antibiotics in animal agriculture
- posted by David Wallinga, MD, 11/16/15