Environmental Issues: Health
- Kids' Health
- Health Threats & Effects
- Farming & Pesticides
- Farming & Organic Foods
- Chemicals at Home, School & Work
- Science & Public Policy
In Brief Articles
- Bad Chemistry: A Special Report
- Author Gay Daly examines how hundreds of man-made chemicals -- in our air, our water, and our food -- could be damaging the most basic building blocks of human development.
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Subway moves the needle on antibiotics, but many questions remain
- posted by Lena Brook, 9/1/15
- Veterinary association endorses flawed policy allowing misuse of precious antibiotics to raise food animals
- posted by Avinash Kar, 8/26/15
- The White House Gets It Right: Climbing to Energy Efficiency for All
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/24/15