Toxic Communities: How EPA's IRIS Program Fails The Public
Testimony of Linda Greer, PH.D Director, Health Program Natural Resources Defense Council before the U.S. House Committee on Science and Technology Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight at hearing entitled: Toxic Communities: How EPA's IRIS Program Fails the Public.
last revised 11/10/2008
Get Updates and Alerts
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Veterinary association endorses flawed policy allowing misuse of precious antibiotics to raise food animals
- posted by Avinash Kar, 8/26/15
- The White House Gets It Right: Climbing to Energy Efficiency for All
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 8/24/15
- The (Latest) Fight to Collect Better Data on Farm Use of Antibiotics
- posted by David Wallinga, MD, 8/20/15