Testimony from Jennifer Sass on EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) Program
Jennifer Sass, NRDC Public Health Program, testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee's Investigation and Oversight Subcommittee about EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) program, September 18, 2008.
last revised 11/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Identifying Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Using ToxCast and Authoritative Lists
- posted by Kristi Pullen, 3/4/15
- Show the Show-Me-State a More Energy Efficient Home: A Call for Consideration of Affordable Rental Housing in Missouri's State Energy Plan
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 2/25/15
- The market is leading the way on reducing antibiotics in meat production, but it's not enough
- posted by Avinash Kar, 2/19/15