Testimony from Jennifer Sass on EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) Program
Jennifer Sass, NRDC Public Health Program, testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee's Investigation and Oversight Subcommittee about EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) program, September 18, 2008.
last revised 11/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Bipartisan bill would improve reporting of information about antibiotic use in animal feed
- posted by Avinash Kar, 5/8/13
- Marine Plastic Pollution Producer Responsibility Bill Passes California Assembly Natural Resources Committee
- posted by Leila Monroe, 4/30/13
- EPA Hearing: Citizens Urge Agency to Finalize Cleaner Gasoline and Tailpipe Standards
- posted by Luke Tonachel, 4/25/13