Testimony from Jennifer Sass on EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) Program
Jennifer Sass, NRDC Public Health Program, testimony before the House Energy and Commerce Committee's Investigation and Oversight Subcommittee about EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) program, September 18, 2008.
last revised 11/3/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- Question answered - EPA approves Enlist Duo
- posted by Kristi Pullen, 10/15/14
- New poll: New Yorkers overwhelming support fracking moratorium - and clean energy
- posted by Kate Sinding, 10/7/14
- Risky Play: Children Exposed to Toxic Air Pollution from Shale Gas Development at Texas Playgrounds?
- posted by Tanja Srebotnjak, 10/3/14