Our Children At Risk
The Five Worst Environmental Threats to Their Health
Thanks to the following individuals for reviewing portions of the report relevant to their particular area of expertise. The views presented in this document do not necessarily reflect the opinions of those who helped review it.
|Sophie J. Balk, M.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Jacobi Hospital Medical Center
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, New York
Cynthia F. Bearer, M.D., Ph.D.
Asa Bradman, Ph.D., M.Sc.
Susan K. Cummins, M.D., M.P.H.
Ruth A. Etzel, M.D., Ph.D.
Harvey Karp, M.D.
|Richard A. Kreutzer, M.D.
Amy D. Kyle, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Philip J. Landrigan, M.D., M.Sc.
Monica Penner, M.D.
Janet Phoenix, M.D., M.P.H.
Becky Riley, B.S.
Our Children At Risk : The Five Worst Environmental Threats to Their Health. By Lawrie Mott, David Fore, Jennifer Curtis, Gina Solomon. November 1997. Print version, $14.00. Order print copies .
last revised 11/25/1997
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- 2,4-D or not 2,4-D? That is EPA's question.
- posted by Kristi Pullen, 9/23/14
- Neonicotinoid pesticides - bad for bees, and may be bad for people too
- posted by Jennifer Sass, 9/17/14
- China Environmental News Alert - September 12, 2014
- posted by Greenlaw from NRDC China, 9/12/14