The Legislative Record
Environment & The 106th Congress
Faith A. Weiss
Laurie A. McGuire
Gregory S. Wetstone
Contributing AuthorsNRDC Director of Communications
Cover Design and Production
This report reflects the dedicated input of a number of talented individuals at NRDC. Special thanks to Elliott Negin, Elizabeth Heyd, Daniel Rosenberg, Nancy Stoner, Erik Olson, Daniel Lashof, Niel Lawrence, Karen Garrison, Johanna Wald, Chuck Clusen, Patricio Silva, Sarah Chasis, Lisa Speer, Sharon Buccino, Gwen Doddy, and Rita Barol. We would also like to thank our more than 400,000 members nationwide, without whom our work would not be possible.
In addition, we gratefully acknowledge the assistance and insight provided by key colleagues at other environmental organizations, including in particular, Mary Beth Beetham at Defenders of Wildlife, Anna Aurilio and Lexi Schultz at U.S. PIRG, Courtney Cuff at Friends of the Earth, and Heather Weiner at Earthjustice Legal Defense Fund.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Capturing the Value of Public Transportation
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 3/21/13
- Rotten to the Corps: Public Reviews Targeted in New Bill
- posted by Deron Lovaas, 3/20/13
- Assaults on Successful State Renewable Energy Standards Continue
- posted by Peter Lehner, 3/20/13
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.