Energy Smackdown Take our 12-step program to lower energy bills and a more comfortable home. Check it out now!
Eat Local Check out the fresh foods in season, try new recipes and find your closest farmers market.
Chemical Index Wondering if the bug spray under the sink is safe? Check up on toxic chemicals in our searchable database.
Smarter Living: Recipes
Spinach Dip for Veggies
Photo: Old Shoe Woman/Flickr
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed, dried and chopped finely
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Assorted vegetables, chopped in to sticks
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Serve with chopped vegetables as a dip, or use as a spread on sandwiches or crackers.
last revised 8/9/2011