The Internet and the Bomb:
A Research Guide to Policy and Information about Nuclear Weapons
Table of Contents | Quick Guides | NRDC Nuclear Data | General Information | U.S. Executive Branch | U.S. Congress | International Governmental Organizations | Non-Govermental Organizations | Nuclear Weapons Issues
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INFORMATION
News Sources: International and Private Organizations
American Institute of Physics
Physics News Update
Weekly digest of physics news items arising from physics meetings, physics journals, newspapers and magazines, and other news sources.
European Nuclear Society
NucNet (The Nuclear News Service)
News and updates relating to the nuclear industry.
International Atomic Energy Agency
IAEA Daily Press Review
Daily summary of articles from the worldwide press by broad subject.
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Texts from 1993 to date.
Contains all articles of the NATO bimonthly since 1991, including links to references.
Open Media Research Institute
Open Media Research Institute (Czech Republic)
Quasi-governmental research enterprise funded jointly by the U.S. Board for International Broadcasting and the Open Society Institute, monitoring Eastern Europe and Eurasia.
OMRI Analytical Briefs
OMRI Daily Digest
OMRI Russian Regional Report
Press announcements and summaries of daily activities as well as access to the latest published documents.
Today's Daily Highlights
Today's Daily Journal
World Nuclear Association
World Nuclear Association News Briefings
Digest of the nuclear industry trade press and related general news, with a searchable archive from 1995-present.
The Internet and the Bomb: A Research Guide to Policy and Information about Nuclear Weapons is written and maintained by William M. Arkin and Robert S. Norris. Any questions, comments or suggestions should be sent to the authors at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This page was last updated 5/1/97
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Replacing the San Onofre Nuclear Plant Without More Dirty Power Plants
- posted by Devra Wang, 5/20/13
- Studying Severe Weather Impacts on U.S. Nuclear Plants
- posted by Corinne Hanson, 3/25/13
- Global Nuclear Reactor Database Developed by NRDC
- posted by Jordan Weaver, 3/15/13
Nuclear Document Bank
- NRDC's Amicus Response in Support of Friends of the Earth
- An Evaluation of the NRC Response to the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
- Post-Fukushima Hardened Vents with High-Capacity Filters for BWR Mark Is and Mark IIs
Related NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC Senior Nuclear Scientist Unveils Radiation Dosage Data at Senate Hearing
- Nuclear Security Summit Fosters an Illusion of Achievement, Says NRDC
- NRDC Reacts to the Obama Administration's Nuclear Posture Review
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.