The Internet and the Bomb:
A Research Guide to Policy and Information about Nuclear Weapons
Table of Contents | Quick Guides | NRDC Nuclear Data | General Information | U.S. Executive Branch | U.S. Congress | International Governmental Organizations | Non-Govermental Organizations | Nuclear Weapons Issues
CHAPTER THREE: UNITED STATES CONGRESS
United States Senate
Senate Committee Index
Links to 16 Senate standing committees but with little informational content in comparison with the House.
Senate Appropriations Committee
Senate Armed Services Committee
Particularly weak page with hardly any information.
Senate Foreign Relations Committee
The Internet and the Bomb: A Research Guide to Policy and Information about Nuclear Weapons is written and maintained by William M. Arkin and Robert S. Norris. Any questions, comments or suggestions should be sent to the authors at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. This page was last updated 5/1/97
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
- Latin America Green News: green tax in Chile, blue carbon in Costa Rica, transparent processes requested for Cabo Dorado in Mexico
- posted by Denée Reaves, 4/14/14
- Jonathan Schell, Climate Change, and the (Still Pending) Fate of the Earth
- posted by Mark Izeman, 4/4/14
- Energy Efficiency Progress by America's Utilities: An Update
- posted by Ralph Cavanagh, 3/25/14
Nuclear Document Bank
- NRDC’s Perspectives on the Economics of Small Modular Reactors
- NRDC's Amicus Response in Support of Friends of the Earth
- An Evaluation of the NRC Response to the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
Related NRDC Press Releases
- NRDC Senior Nuclear Scientist Unveils Radiation Dosage Data at Senate Hearing
- Nuclear Security Summit Fosters an Illusion of Achievement, Says NRDC
- NRDC Reacts to the Obama Administration's Nuclear Posture Review
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.