All Policy Documents Tagged carbon capture and storage
- Testimony of Michael Goo on the Carbon Capture and Storage Early Deployment Act
- Testimony of Michael Goo, Climate Legislative Director, Natural Resources Defense Council, before the Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality, United States House of Representatives hearing on "The Carbon Capture and Storage Early Deployment Act," July 10, 2008.
- The New Energy Economy
Putting America on the Path to Solving Global Warming
- Issue Paper
- How America and the world respond to global warming and our growing demand for energy -- and whether we respond in time -- will determine what kind of planet we have for generations to come. Fortunately, many of the technologies and policy tools we need to make the shift to cleaner energy solutions already exist, and we can deploy them without harming the economy. NRDC outlines six energy-sector opportunities that can help America reduce global warming pollution. The next step is decisive action by the U.S. government to facilitate these investments and reduce our global warming pollution the necessary 80 percent, or 10.6 billion tons, by 2050.
- Testimony on S. 731 and S. 962: Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Testimony of David G. Hawkins, NRDC's Climate Center Director, before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, Unites States Senate on April 16, 2007.
- Testimony on Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Testimony of David G. Hawkins, NRDC's Climate Center Director, before the Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality, Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives on March 6th, 2007.
Track Current Legislation
Recent Testimony Before Congress
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
Donate now >