Policy Solutions: Publications in Print
Publications Order Form
To order a print publication from NRDC, print out this page and send a completed version with a check or money order (no credit cards or cash accepte) to:
NRDC Publications Department
40 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
All orders must be prepaid by check or money order, U.S. dollars only (no credit cards or cash accepted). Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. For more information, please call the NRDC Publications Department at 212-727-4486.
- Phone and/or Email:
|Does the U.S. Science-Based Stockpile Stewardship Program Pose a Proliferation Threat?||x||$3.00||=|
|Subtotals from above|
|Take 20% off orders of 5 or more copies of same title|
|7.5% sales tax for California residents|
|Shipping and handling (see below)|
Shipping and handling for up to four books (if ordering more than four books please call 212-727-4486 for bulk shipping rates):
|United States:||$4.80 for first book and $1.00 each additional book|
|Canada & Mexico:||$6.50 for first book and $3.00 each additional|
|Foreign/airmail:||$7.65 or more depending on weight of book|
|Express shipping is higher:||Please call 212-727-4486 for charges|
Track Current Legislation
Recent Legislative Fact Sheets
- The American Renewable Energy and Efficiency Act is a Step to Building our Clean Energy Future
- Senator Markey's legislation to establish a Renewable Electricity Standard (RES) and standalone Energy Efficiency Resource Standard (EERS) would put in place key tools in the fight to address dangerous climate change. In order to meet our...
- It's Time to Build an Economy that is Stronger, Cleaner, Healthier, and Made to Last
- Clean energy and energy efficiency have provided a robust source for economic growth and innovation during difficult times and we should not reverse course. The impending budget sequester and expiring tax incentives will significantly reduce...
- State Hydraulic Fracturing Disclosure Rules and Enforcement: A Comparison
- This analysis provides a comprehensive comparison of existing disclosure requirements for states with hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, operations. It finds more than half of the states with hydraulic fracturing activity currently have no...
Recent Testimony Before Congress
- Oral testimony of Daniel Rosenberg to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce Subcommmittee on Environment and the Economy, June 13, 2013
- Written statement of Daniel Rosenberg to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce Subcommmittee on Environment and the Economy, June 13, 2013
- Oral testimony of Daniel Rosenberg before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, July 31, 2013
- Written statement of Daniel Rosenberg to the Committee on Environment and Public Works, July 31, 2013
- Testimony of Geoffrey H. Fettus for Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing on S. 1240, Nuclear Waste Administration Act of 2013
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.