Policy Solutions: Publications in Print
Publications Order Form
To order a print publication from NRDC, print out this page and send a completed version with a check or money order (no credit cards or cash accepte) to:
NRDC Publications Department
40 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
All orders must be prepaid by check or money order, U.S. dollars only (no credit cards or cash accepted). Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. For more information, please call the NRDC Publications Department at 212-727-4486.
- Phone and/or Email:
|Priority Ocean Areas for Protection in the Mid-Atlantic: Findings of NRDC's Marine Habitat Workshop||x||$5.00||=|
|Subtotals from above|
|Take 20% off orders of 5 or more copies of same title|
|7.5% sales tax for California residents|
|Shipping and handling (see below)|
Shipping and handling for up to four books (if ordering more than four books please call 212-727-4486 for bulk shipping rates):
|United States:||$4.80 for first book and $1.00 each additional book|
|Canada & Mexico:||$6.50 for first book and $3.00 each additional|
|Foreign/airmail:||$7.65 or more depending on weight of book|
|Express shipping is higher:||Please call 212-727-4486 for charges|
Track Current Legislation
Recent Legislative Fact Sheets
- It's Time to Build an Economy that is Stronger, Cleaner, Healthier, and Made to Last
- Clean energy and energy efficiency have provided a robust source for economic growth and innovation during difficult times and we should not reverse course. The impending budget sequester and expiring tax incentives will significantly reduce...
- State Hydraulic Fracturing Disclosure Rules and Enforcement: A Comparison
- This analysis provides a comprehensive comparison of existing disclosure requirements for states with hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, operations. It finds more than half of the states with hydraulic fracturing activity currently have no...
- Closer than You Think
- Despite Congress' failure to enact comprehensive energy and climate legislation, surprising progress has been made in reducing U.S. carbon dioxide emissions during the last few years.
Recent Testimony Before Congress
- Testimony of Frances Beinecke for Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee hearing on “Opportunities and Challenges for Natural Gas”
- Testimony of Dr. Sarah Janssen for California's SB 772
- Testimony of Dr. Sarah Janssen on TB 117, the Upholstered Furniture Flammability Standard
- NRDC Support for SB 147
- The Big Moat: How NRC Rules Suppress Meaningful Public Participation in NRC Regulatory Decision-making
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.