Making Every Drop Work
Increasing Water Efficiency in California’s Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) Sector
Making Every Drop Work : Increasing Water Efficiency in California’s Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) Sector. By Ronnie Cohen, Kristina Ortez, Crossley Pinkstaff. April 2009. Print version 40pp, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 5/26/2009
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- New Senate Bill Would Repeal Clean Water Act
- posted by Jon Devine, 4/25/15
- Fashion Revolution Day 2015
- posted by Linda Greer, 4/24/15
- House Republicans Vote Against Protecting Your Drinking Water
- posted by Jon Devine, 4/16/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.