Making Every Drop Work
Increasing Water Efficiency in California’s Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) Sector
Making Every Drop Work : Increasing Water Efficiency in California’s Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) Sector. By Ronnie Cohen, Kristina Ortez, Crossley Pinkstaff. April 2009. Print version 40pp, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 5/26/2009
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Illinois' Water Plan: How to Prepare for a Warmer, More Flood-Prone Climate
- posted by Peter Lehner, 7/23/14
- Building Climate-Resilient Communities with State Revolving Funds
- posted by Ben Chou, 7/23/14
- Small Business Owners Want Clean Water Protections
- posted by Karen Hobbs, 7/23/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.