Land of Little Rivers: Fly Fishing in the Catskills
Pepacton Reservoir, on the East Branch of the Delaware. New York City and its northern suburbs use about 1.3 billion gallons of water a day, half of which comes from reservoirs in the Delaware system.
Photo: Enrico Ferorelli
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- What the Numbers Reveal About California's Water Priorities
- posted by Kate Poole, 5/18/15
- What a load of...drought relief?
- posted by Ben Chou, 5/12/15
- Reports Document Potential to Reduce Energy Costs in Affordable Housing by Billions, and How to Capture that Potential
- posted by Ariana Gonzalez, 5/12/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.