Land of Little Rivers: Fly Fishing in the Catskills
Gallupe's Pool, on the upper Willowemoc. Like the Beaverkill, of which it is a tributary, the Willowemoc remains undammed, although it has seen more development along its banks than the Beaverkill.
Photo: Enrico Ferorelli
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Water and Wastewater Systems Are Still At-Risk 10 Years after Katrina
- posted by Ben Chou, 8/27/15
- Seamless Growth Ahead for NRDC's Clean by Design
- posted by Linda Greer, 8/18/15
- A Wake-Up Call on Mining Waste
- posted by Rhea Suh, 8/14/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.