A Clear Blue Future
How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century
A Clear Blue Future : How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century. By David S. Beckman, Noah Garrison, NRDC; Robert C. Wilkinson, Ph.D., Donald Bren School of Environmental Science and Management; Richard Horner, Ph.D., University of Washington . August 2009. Print version, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 8/10/2009
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Save Our Arctic and Atlantic Waters Now
- posted by Rhea Suh, 2/4/16
- Soil Should Be the Foundation of Food, Water, and Energy Policy
- posted by Lara Bryant, 2/1/16
- New Guidelines Will Help Make Water Infrastructure Projects More Resilient
- posted by Ben Chou, 1/27/16
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.