A Clear Blue Future
How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century
A Clear Blue Future : How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century. By David S. Beckman, Noah Garrison, NRDC; Robert C. Wilkinson, Ph.D., Donald Bren School of Environmental Science and Management; Richard Horner, Ph.D., University of Washington . August 2009. Print version, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 8/10/2009
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- New Draft Fracking Rules Give Industry a Free Pass
- posted by Frances Beinecke, 5/17/13
- Voices for America's Wildlife - Fishermen Know that Protecting Endangered Salmon Protects Fishing Jobs
- posted by Doug Obegi, 5/16/13
- How Are California's Existing Water Management Issues Impacted by Climate Change?
- posted by Ben Chou, 5/15/13
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.