A Clear Blue Future
How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century
A Clear Blue Future : How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century. By David S. Beckman, Noah Garrison, NRDC; Robert C. Wilkinson, Ph.D., Donald Bren School of Environmental Science and Management; Richard Horner, Ph.D., University of Washington . August 2009. Print version, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 8/10/2009
Get Updates and Alerts
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- California Snowpack Will Set New Dismal Record
- posted by Ben Chou, 3/31/15
- What does California's Drought Mean for the Proposed Bay-Delta Tunnels?
- posted by Doug Obegi, 3/24/15
- New Tar Sands Water Policy from Government of Alberta Favors Industry
- posted by Danielle Droitsch, 3/13/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.