A Clear Blue Future
How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century
A Clear Blue Future : How Greening California Cities Can Address Water Resources and Climate Challenges in the 21st Century. By David S. Beckman, Noah Garrison, NRDC; Robert C. Wilkinson, Ph.D., Donald Bren School of Environmental Science and Management; Richard Horner, Ph.D., University of Washington . August 2009. Print version, $7.00. Order print copies .
last revised 8/10/2009
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- Climate Preparedness Task Force Should Use Water Infrastructure Funding to Protect Communities from Climate Risks
- posted by Ben Chou, 4/11/14
- Fracking in the Bakken threatens Missouri River watershed health
- posted by Marcus Griswold, 4/9/14
- Waiving Environmental Protections in the Bay Delta: Bad News for Fishermen, Water Supply, and BDCP
- posted by Doug Obegi, 4/3/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.