Preventing Industrial Pollution at its Source
A Final Report of the Michigan Source Reduction Initiative
Top of Report
Appendix I: List of Participants
Kerr, Griener, Anderson & April
6 Bennington Road
Bordentown, NJ 08505
|Linda Greer, Ph.D.
Natural Resources Defense Council
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Environmental Quality Consultants
3651 Cherry Bluff Lane
Tallahassee, FL 32312-1001
Ann Arbor, MI
Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination
|John Ehrmann, Ph.D.
P.O. Box 1829
Dillon, CO 80435
Lone Tree Council
Bay City, MI
Dow Chemical Company
|Mary Sinclair, Ph.D.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- What does California's Drought Mean for the Proposed Bay-Delta Tunnels?
- posted by Doug Obegi, 3/24/15
- New Tar Sands Water Policy from Government of Alberta Favors Industry
- posted by Danielle Droitsch, 3/13/15
- A Coal Cap in China's Power Sector Can Reduce Air Pollution and Harvest Economic Benefits
- posted by Luan Dong, 2/12/15
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.