Preventing Industrial Pollution at its Source
A Final Report of the Michigan Source Reduction Initiative
Top of Report
Appendix I: List of Participants
Kerr, Griener, Anderson & April
6 Bennington Road
Bordentown, NJ 08505
|Linda Greer, Ph.D.
Natural Resources Defense Council
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Environmental Quality Consultants
3651 Cherry Bluff Lane
Tallahassee, FL 32312-1001
Ann Arbor, MI
Citizens for Alternatives to Chemical Contamination
|John Ehrmann, Ph.D.
P.O. Box 1829
Dillon, CO 80435
Lone Tree Council
Bay City, MI
Dow Chemical Company
|Mary Sinclair, Ph.D.
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
Water on Switchboard
NRDC experts write about water efficiency, green infrastructure and climate on the NRDC blog.
Recent Water Posts
- The Clean Water Act -- 42 Birthday Candles and Half a Million Americans Who Support It
- posted by Jon Devine, 10/22/14
- Groundwater experts, water law experts, and conservation groups tell the Forest Service to do more to protect groundwater
- posted by Marcus Griswold, 10/14/14
- New Jersey Water Infrastructure Funds: An Opportunity to Make Communities More Resilient
- posted by Ben Chou, 10/9/14
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.