Testimony of George Peridas on "Spinning Straw Into Black Gold: Enhanced Oil Recovery Using Carbon Dioxide"
Written testimony of George Peridas, Ph.D., Science Fellow, Climate Center, Natural Resources Defense Council, submitted to the Natural Resources Committee, Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources, Unites States House of Representatives hearing on "Spinning Straw Into Black Gold: Enhanced Oil Recovery Using Carbon Dioxide," June 12th, 2008.
last revised 6/20/2008
Sign up for NRDC's online newsletter
This Is Global Warming
Watch the Video »
Our new video shows the effects of global warming in the world today.
NRDC Gets Top Ratings from the Charity Watchdogs
- Charity Navigator awards NRDC its 4-star top rating.
- Worth magazine named NRDC one of America's 100 best charities.
- NRDC meets the highest standards of the Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau.
- New Jersey Must Consider Climate Change Risks in Recovery Programs
- posted by Ben Chou, 3/6/14
- Three months before they see even a draft, ALEC and polluters are opposing carbon pollution limits
- posted by Aliya Haq, 2/20/14
- Warm Weather in Sochi Highlights Olympians Urgent Call to Tackle Climate Change
- posted by Kelly Henderson, 2/20/14